Here are a few other conditions that can also be helped:
- Migraines and headaches
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis elbow
- Golfers elbow
- Knee pain
- Runners knees
- Hamstring and other muscle strains/ pulls
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ankle sprains
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- And many more…
Results at a rate that is unheard of:
- More mobility and flexibility
- Increased strength
- Freedom of movement
- Rapid decrease in pain
- All work done fully clothed
- Rock solid confidence in your body
- Quality sleep
- Treatments tailored specifically to you
- Self care corrective work that is unobtrusive and fits with your lifestyle
- All the work pressure tested before you leave the clinic
- Real time progress and results. There’s no waiting or “see how it goes”.
- All of the above in the fastest time possible!
Precision and speed is paramount with the treatments. Unlike other therapists, the work here is fast paced with deep investigation into areas others have often dismissed or never considered.
Speed is critical as the time that has been lost or wasted with ineffective treatments, cannot be taken back. Time is a limited commodity for EVERYONE.The faster you get better, the sooner you can get back to your life.
New clients are required to submit information via email and book in a complimentary phone/ video call to discuss your pain in greater detail before any in person sessions are arranged.
My straight talking and results based approach is not for everyone.
Your pain and it’s cause is individual to you…therefore the approach to treat it should be tailored to you.
If you are not a good fit/ not ready to take ownership of your health/ time wasting/ looking for a “quick fix”/ or simply the issue is out of scope of practice, I will let you know and not take you on as not to get your hopes up nor waste your time. I’m not here to make friends, spoon feed or constantly bring you back for unnecessary “maintenance” sessions. It’s NEVER personal, my job is to deliver results.
All fees are upon application and vary due to scope and depth of the work
A few examples of the factors to be considered:
- Depth of your history
- Complexity of the issue
- Time frame to be accomplished by/ when do you want the result by
- Amount of control you want over the process
- Level of after care support.
Therapy services (Pain and improving sports/ athletic performance):
This is what you are here for- to solve your pain and/ or to improve performance for sports and physical activities.
When you consider
- 27 years of pain for one client, who has seen some of the best therapists in the country (including an Olympic national team therapist) solved in just 3 hours and 2 years on, still pain free.
- One client whose pain was solved in 4 sessions when their Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon couldn’t do anything to help them in 18 months.
- Saving another client thousands of pounds and months of recover from unnecessary surgery with a 1.5 day intensive course of treatment. They left the clinic pain free, fully confident walking 4km daily, even a 30km hike, more importantly…did not need to see me after their 1.5 days for “maintenance” work.
This is not just an investment for you…but an investment in your future.
Interactive, groups based setting to discover the best corrective approaches to help prevent and reduce injuries.
Pop up clinics
Can’t make it to Venards clinic? Why not bring Venard your location!
All fees are on application. Once you email Venard, he will contact you to arrange a complimentary phone/ video call to discuss your issue. He will work out what you need and provide you with a fee proposal.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.