Here at Pain Free Ninja, your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protect this.
Your data, why we collect it and what do we do with it:
- To provide you with the best treatment to help you get to your desired result in the fastest time possible, we need to collect personal information about your health. You can refuse to provide the information asked, but it may limit the results you can get.
- The cause of the pain and symptoms can be anything, being able to collect the information allows us to give you the best care and treatment. Without it, we cannot serve you to the best of our ability.
- We think it is important that we can contact you to confirm your appointments with us or to update you with any matter that concerns your treatment or care.
- We may occasionally send you information in the form of articles, advice, short videos and offers from our Mailchimp broadcast list, providing we have your consent and you have signed up to the mailing list. You may withdraw this consent and unsubscribe at any time from the mailing list through the unsubscribe button.
We are legally required to store your medical/ treatment records for 7 years after your most recent appointment (for children, it will be 7 years from the date they reach 18 years of age). After this period you can ask us to delete your records if you wish. Otherwise, we will keep your records indefinitely in order that we can provide you with the best possible care should you need to see us in the future.
Your records are stored:
- Electronically (“in the cloud”), using a specialist medical records service. This provider has given us their assurances that they are fully
compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations. Access to this data is password protected, and the passwords are regularly changed.
- The clinic room is locked when no one is present.
- The building wing where the room is located is also locked and alarmed outside of office hours.
- The main building is monitored by 24 hour CCTV and locked outside of office hours.
Your data will never be shared with anyone who does not need access to it without your written consent. Only the following people will have routine access to your data:
- Your practitioner(s) in order that they can provide you with treatment and contact you to arrange your appointments.
- We also use MailChimp to send out newsletters and general information, so your name and email address may be saved on their server.
From time to time, we may have to employ consultants and other specialists in their field of healthcare to help us with your treatment. We will discuss this with you beforehand and will only proceed with your consent. We will ensure that they are fully aware that they must treat that information as confidential, and we will ensure that they sign a non-disclosure agreement.
You have the right to see what personal data of yours we hold, and you can also ask us to correct any factual errors. Once the legal minimum period has elapsed, we can erase your records at your request.
We want you to be absolutely confident that we are treating your personal data responsibly, and that we are doing everything we can to make sure that the only people who can access that data have a genuine need to do so.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.